Third party sellers are charged fees by Amazon to receive, hold, and send out their inventory. Often times, Amazon will make mistakes and overcharge these FBA Sellers. SellerBench helps recover those lost fees with proactive management of accounts by real Case Managers.
The focus of the website redesign was to show prospective clients that SellerBench could maximize their reimbursements with comprehensive services while also exemplifying a friendly and professional attitude.
Amazon FBA Sellers face complicated and nuanced situations with their shipments and inventory, often leading to overcharged fees by Amazon. The current website lacked clear information that SellerBench could thoroughly navigate and cover any scenario between Amazon and the FBA Seller.
Our approach was to exemplify SellerBench's professionalism while highlighting an FBA Seller's product cycle that could be analyzed for maximum recovery. To accomplish this, we focused on pairing clear but specific language with platform assets to show clients would be taken care of every step of the way.
The co-founders and I spent a few days talking through what SellerBench was as a service and company. We went over the complexities and nuances of what they did in order to brainstorm how to concisely but effectively show that SellerBench is the best in the industry.
After having better understanding of what the website would say and how it would function to drive engagement as well as conversions, I then began creating mid-fidelity wireframes using Figma. This process was collaborative, with me creating the designs based on the workshop sessions and the co-founders giving their feedback and tweaks with each iteration.
After arriving at a comfortable place with the wireframes, I then moved onto building the website using Webflow. I also coordinated, directed, and shot a team photoshoot for assets to use on the site. Additionally, I created mockups of the platform to show realistic examples of what potential clients would see once signed up.
As the only designer, I struggled to move at a pace where everything could be worked on in tandem. There were periods when the sole focus was strategizing on creating the platform mocks and other times when laying out the framework of the website overtook any definition of visual identity. Fortunately, I had great support from the SellerBench team and we caught early on that ad-hoc style work beyond the workshop phase wasn't benefiting the project. Together, we came up with a succinct schedule to keep track of what would be worked on when as well as setting deliverable dates to successfully move the redesign forward. This took some work, however, as it was my first time working upon the vision of another, leading to compromises from both technical and visual standpoints.